For information on current meeting times and locations click here.
What are the expectations we have for small groups? What do we want to accomplish? Here is our list of expectations:
* Help members become closer to each other by engaging in conversation
* Invite new people to become a part of our small group
* Expect to have some fun, learn
* Change leader
* Switch core group around, allow different people to get to know different people better
* Set time. The meeting time of each small group will not change during the semester.
What is a
Small Groups are groups of fifteen to twenty people from STCOC that meet to learn more about the Bible, have a lesson, grow in their faith and develop deeper relationships with God and each other.
What Happens When I Sign Up?
When you sign up, the leader of your Small Group will contact you with the address of the meeting place, the date and time you’ll be starting on, and all the other information you’ll need to have a great experience.
When Will My Group Meet?
Small Groups meet once a week, and each meeting is just sixty to ninety minutes long. Groups meet for ten to twelve times over the semester. It’s a short-term commitment but the positive impact on your life will be long-term.