For more information on Small Groups, click HERE.
What are the expectations we have for small groups? What do we want to accomplish? Here is our list of expectations:
* Help people become more hospitable by welcoming people in to their homes
* Invite new people to become a part of our small group
* Expect to eat together, be together, have some fun, learn
* Change location when we change small groups (every 3 months)
* Change leader
* Switch core group around, allow different people to get to know different people better
* Set time. The meeting time of each small group will not change during the semester.
What is a
Small Groups are groups of fifteen to twenty people from STCOC that meet to learn more about the Bible, have a lesson, grow in their faith and develop deeper relationships with God and each other.
What Happens When I Sign Up?
When you sign up, the leader of your Small Group will contact you with the address of the meeting place, the date and time you’ll be starting on, and all the other information you’ll need to have a great experience.
When Will My Group Meet?
Small Groups meet once a week, and each meeting is just sixty to ninety minutes long. Groups meet for ten to twelve times over the semester. It’s a short-term commitment but the positive impact on your life will be long-term.