This page contains information for those wishing to attend in-person services at STCOC.
There is a link to the registration page for in-person services at the top and bottom of this page. Put your name, your e-mail and then choose the number of people in your family that will be attending.
What to Expect
When you arrive at the STCOC building, there will be someone at the front door to hold the door open for you to limit the touching of shared surfaces. There will also be someone taking everyone’s temperature with a touchless thermometer. While we will not be recording regarding temps, anyone with a temp of 100.0 Fahrenheit or above will not be allowed to enter the building.
When it comes time for participating in communion there will be stations set up around the auditorium, with servers wearing gloves and masks. When the time comes, while maintaining distance you will walk to a station and be given the emblems. If you are not comfortable with this plan, you are free to bring your own emblems with you.
Our Expectations of You
We will expect everyone to please wear a face covering anytime you are coming in, going out, moving, or singing in the congregation. Face coverings are especially important when not spaced 6 feet from others who do not live in the same household with you. If you do not have one, there will be masks available at the door.
In addition to taking your temperature when you arrive, we will be asking 5 screening questions.
1. Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
2. Is there anyone in your household who is ill or has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
3. Have you been in contact with anyone who is ill, shown symptoms, or has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
4. Are you experiencing any of the following: new cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new muscle aches or headaches, gastrointestinal symptoms (i.e. diarrhea, vomiting, etc.), chills or repeated shaking with chills, or a new loss of taste or smell?
5. Have you or someone in your household visited or traveled to a state noncontiguous to NY within the last fourteen days? (Travel to any state other than Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Vermont).
Reasons not to attend, but to continue to participate through online worship:
If you are sick in any way (even with mild, cold-like symptoms), or live with someone who is sick in any way
If you have been to a noncontiguous state (any state other than Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Vermont) for more than 24 hours during the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone who has, without a negative test.
If your age or a health condition could make COVID-19 more serious for you or someone you live with
If you are not willing to follow the precautions and procedures that we are adopting for the time being
If you do not feel safe about regathering or don’t believe the church should regather yet.
To register, please click the link below!